Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blog #3

This week was a short week so we were only able to have class twice.  (well technically we really only had class once because Professor Tucker let us out of class after only 5 minutes on Wednesday) This week we read two more romantic poems and started reading Frankenstein.  Everything we read this week I read last year for my English class.  It was interesting to learn about what we read in greater detail and to hear Professor Tucker's opinions and thoughts concerning the literature.  When I read Frankenstein this week, I was surprised by how much I remembered from when I read it last year.  I was also surprised that I learned a lot about the beginning of the book than I did from my English teacher last year.  I'm looking forward to finishing Frankenstein this week and finding out what else I missed when I read it last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment